Canadian Bulldoggers Association Registry
The CBA Registry
The CBA is commited to providing an alternative registry for Breeders in Canada, Not only that, we are exclusive to Bull & Molosser Breeds, which only makes sense; we specialize in this breed category.
As breeders ourselves, we understand the importance of keeping track of bloodlines and keeping stellar breeding records on your dogs.
We also have had the extensive experience in using other registries ourselves and have learned some important aspects to providing our clients the best service;
These important features are what sets us apart in our commitment to providing professional, prompt and ethical service that meets the needs and expectations of our clients.
We listen and pay attention to the details.
We are dedicated to providing dependable, superior service.
We make it our priority to give each of our breeders our undivided attention and time.
Why should you use our Registry?
- Fast, Reliable Service: You will recieve your papers in a timely manner, prompt turn around on your paperwork, with a no grief, no hassle service. No penalizing on late puppy papers.
- Affordable: We aren't going to charge exorbinant prices as we know this can be a turn off for breeders who own several dogs, we are about providing a service that understands a breeders needs.
- Quality: We are dedicated to providing accurate, superior quality designed certificates, the kind to represent the dedication and time you as a breeder have put into your dogs and bloodlines.
- Ethical: We respect breeders and are devoted to providing friendly, professional service with a commitment to dealing with any registration and breed specific issues with integrity and honesty.
- Exclusive Service: We offer registration services for established breeds, rare breeds, breeds in the developmental stages and foundation stock with attention to detail on what breeds are used, percentages and keeping the integrity of a dogs lineage intact. This includes maintaining the origin of a kennel prefix on a dog. We won't change a prefix if a dog is resold to another breeder, this is what keeping a solid pedigree is about.
- We honor foreign registrations, dual registrations, and will help you re-establish lost or canceled registrations. We realize the many reasons why a dogs papers may become unavailable due to reasons beyond your control.
- Strong Principals: This goes right alongside qaulity, we require a picture of every dog to be registered. We reserve the right to deny registration if we feel there is lack of information or indiscriminant breeding has taken place.
- Discretion: We offer our service to cater to a breeders needs. We respect and implement confidentiality for breeders who want a private record keeping system.
- Personal Service: We will provide assistance in any way we can to help. We listen to any concerns, ideas and opinions to better our services to you.
- Honesty: If we make a mistake on your papers or in some other area of service, we want you to tell us. We make it our priority to do right by our clients. Your satisfaction is important to us. We want your feedback to better our services to you.
Not only do we understand this breed sector but we are Distinctly Built for Bulldoggers.
The Breeders Point Of View
We understand the man hours put in, the sleepless nights while a breeder tenderly moniters their newborn litter. The time put in researching bloodlines, health testings, and training, and rearing every dog to its fullest potential and then the studious task of interviewing buyers to find just the right match for both puppy and buyer and the after sales support for the life of a dog and the list goes on.
A Breeders work is never done.
The creativity and breed engineering is their lifes work; every match is a piece of art, a piece of history and a new generation.
This is no small thing and a dedicated breeder - A "True Dogman" takes his bloodline very seriously. We Get That. That is why we are so passionate in providing this elite service.
We are dedicated to preserving a Breeders Contribution and thier dogs Genealogical place in Breed History.
The Bully Breed Conservation DataBase
For Canadas Finest Breeders
A Breeder who takes pride in what they Produce; takes pride in their Pedigrees.
The CBA promotes the advancement of responsible & dedicated breeding practices.
Note: You do not need to be a registered kennel with the CBA to register your dogs; However we highly recommend you do, to protect your interests in the fancy and the dogs used in your breeding program as well as any subsequent litters you may produce.
*Photo of Dog Required For Single Dog Registration*
- We Require a Photo of your dog to be included with the single dog registration form. please send a Shot of the dog standing in a natural stacked position with a good angle of the head; and side shot of body. The photo will be saved in the CBA archives and be added onto the dogs certificate for signature verification, protecting the authentication of each individual registered. Each registered breeder has an excusive Kennel Account built to protect and document each of their dogs data which includes its photo.
The Photo will also be used for breed profile analysis.
Photos can also be emailed to the CBA.
- Examples for Preferred Posture & Carriage for photos. A naturaly stacked dog will represent its breed type, displaying its lines, conformation and build. This is why stacking is used in shows for the most effective evaluation of each dog.
Registration Fees: 2013
- Single Dog Registration $20
- Litter Registration $20
- Purchase Seperate Extended Pedigree (3,4,5, Gen.) $10
- Transfer Of Ownership $20
- Replacement certificate for lost or damaged registration $20
Please allow for travel time of 4-6 days to the eastern provinces.
- We can expediate your papers via express post for $20, please specify if you require this service.
Forms are available in Word & PDF Formats
(NOTE: Both parents must be in our registrar to register a litter)
*If you breed to an outside stud that isn't registered with the CBA, we can file the studs data for a $10 fee so your pups have a proper documented lineage behind them.*
Note: we can also post mail these forms to you at no cost, just let us know your postal address and we'll get these out to you promptly.
Mail completed forms with fee to:
Canadian Bulldoggers Association.
Box#211 Ymir, BC